Remington Hog Hammer in 450b

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Remington Hog Hammer in 450b

Postby commander faschisto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah, same here...but, if they're sending them out to gun rag writers for testing, maybe they're also getting some into the distribution pipeline now? Only The Shadow knows....
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 pm

bushmeister wrote:I've had nothing but lethal results with mine. It's been seriously accurate. My only issue with the 250 ftx on Amercan sized game is the fragmentation of the bullet when you hit bone.

Fragmentation is a problem in sub-caliber, training munitions. In ours, even with fragmentation it's still, "Bang Flop"!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:56 pm

wildcatter wrote:
bushmeister wrote:I've had nothing but lethal results with mine. It's been seriously accurate. My only issue with the 250 ftx on Amercan sized game is the fragmentation of the bullet when you hit bone.

Fragmentation is a problem in sub-caliber, training munitions. In ours, even with fragmentation it's still, "Bang Flop"!!

..t

Well fragmentation is a problem when it's time to eat ,no matter how quick it flops!
bushmeister

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles