WTB Black Followers

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

WTB Black Followers

Postby Ravenslair » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:24 am

I sold my last 450 several years ago and just picked up another one to replace it. It comes with the single 5-round factory magazine, but I would like to convert a few 20 rounders to 450BM. Any chance anyone out there has a few spares they would be willing to part with. Please shoot me a PM if you do and how much you would like for them. Ideally I would like a half dozen magazine but will be happy with whatever anyone wants to sell. Thanks.
Ravenslair

Re: WTB Black Followers

Postby kottke_35 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Have you had any luck? WildCatter had some, don't know if he still does or not.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby 18 modlite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 am

I would like to purchase a few as well ,have not had much luck getting my mags to run well after 60 rnds thru upper getting better tho.
18 modlite

Postby wildcatter » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:48 pm

18 modlite wrote:I would like to purchase a few as well ,have not had much luck getting my mags to run well after 60 rnds thru upper getting better tho.

I do have some, and we have one of our guys getting a bunch, when i get back from my trip out to ID..

In-Other-Words, you better get them while you can, because when these are gone that's it, no resupply. I'm told that every Factory Follower is going into a mag for a completed weapon and weapons are selling like hot cakes, Cabella's being the latest and with tremendous prices!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Return to Market