Wildcatters Favorite Bed Time Stories

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Wildcatters Favorite Bed Time Stories

Postby wildcatter » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:27 pm

OK now,

First a little about me..

It's been a rough two years.

First, Froze up a 3/4" water line upstairs, flooding three floors of the house. That's been repaired. We're living in essentially a new house. But being packed up, moved out, and then restored, has been a mess.

In all of that I developed the Tremors. Been in the Hospital 6-8 times, I guess. They're only 5 Movement, Neurologist in Mi and getting into one is next to impossible. So, I've been flying to LAS VEGAS, where the Cleveland Clinic is, that specializes in NFL Head Crashes, Movement stuff. My Daughter lives with her husband in Vegas, so it's a two-fer for me. Took 14 stitches, in my forehead, in my shop, about 4-5 weeks ago. I'm sure TSD has the Gory Pics if'n y'all wanna see'em. It's not advisable to ride a cherry picker to the floor. smashing head on machinery.

Enough about me.

Now For The Story, but any incongruities any, I get to blame the Drugs, as Hoot says.

So, There I was, Hunting the opener, four DAYS AGO, TEX Sheep-Dawn style!! I Shot Two Deer with one shot (WE HAVE ALLOT OF RESIDUAL HORSEPOWER), from the 450b Hunting Behind bay windows in the front living-room. TSD STYLE. window is open radio is very low, I'm sitting on the comfortable couch.

The Day Before, the opener, I put out Two Bait piles, within an hour I had Four Deer hitting them. Had I been Hunting which I wasn't, I had a three deer solution. Tried for one on the Opener but alas, it didn't present itself, my buddy was walking up the drive. The deer were watching him getting ready to bolt off.only a two deer solution presented itself. So, I Did get two with one shot at say forty paces..putting my tags on them made it all legal...

howz-dat kiddies
now nighty-nite!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Wildcatters Favorite Bed Time Stories

Postby Al in Mi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:51 pm

hey bud, welcome back!!
Al in Mi

Re: Wildcatters Favorite Bed Time Stories

Postby Chris P Bacon » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Tim, good to see you back, didn't realize you been thru the ringer here lately.

Honestly, thought you were off creating some top secret military goodies.

Glad you're ok. Care to tell us what happened to bring that cherry picker down?
Chris P Bacon

Return to Off Topic