QD Sling attach at front

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: QD Sling attach at front

Postby helidude350 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Your new mount looks good.
helidude350

Postby fire926 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Just found your post but had trouble with the link. I ended up going to http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/ and then ordering SQDRLR2 mount for the front hand guard tube (Mines a 2" tube) , the QDENDPLATEIWC for the rear mount and then the MAG545BLKTRIG125QD2 sling. I actually called the company to be sure I ordered the right mounts and they gave me a code for free shipping "tango" which saved me a few $. Thanks for the info I've been trying to figure out how I could keep the tube that came with my upper and get a QD sling mount for the rifle!
Improvise, Adapt & Overcome-GSgt. T.Highway
fire926

Postby mwalters » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:26 am

fire926 wrote:Just found your post but had trouble with the link. I ended up going to http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/ and then ordering SQDRLR2 mount for the front hand guard tube (Mines a 2" tube) , the QDENDPLATEIWC for the rear mount and then the MAG545BLKTRIG125QD2 sling. I actually called the company to be sure I ordered the right mounts and they gave me a code for free shipping "tango" which saved me a few $. Thanks for the info I've been trying to figure out how I could keep the tube that came with my upper and get a QD sling mount for the rifle!

He, no problem. The link is old so that's probably why it didn't work anymore. In the meantime, my son took his first deer ever with my thumper, during the Michigan early youth season last September. About a 110 yard shot - DRT! I know, I know, kinda small, but hey - it was his first one, so I was proud of him!

mwalters

Postby Hoot » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:43 pm

The first deer is never small. Certainly not to that young man. Mine was of similar size and fell to a diminutive 1930's era Model 94 30-30 that my dad got at a garage sale in WV for $50.00. Iron sights to boot. Had a devil of a time finding it, not being seasoned enough to have some marking tape with me. Anyway, I'm sure he was as proud of it as I was mine. Now, you're going to have to get a second 450b. ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby mwalters » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am

Hoot wrote:The first deer is never small. Certainly not to that young man. Mine was of similar size and fell to a diminutive 1930's era Model 94 30-30 that my dad got at a garage sale in WV for $50.00. Iron sights to boot. Had a devil of a time finding it, not being seasoned enough to have some marking tape with me. Anyway, I'm sure he was as proud of it as I was mine. Now, you're going to have to get a second 450b. ;)

Hoot

We didn't have any trouble finding this one. All I saw after he shot were 4 feet flying up in the air - that Hornady literally knocked him off his feet!!
mwalters

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles