*Hello to all our new members*

The forum is for discussions about calibers whose parent is the 450B.

Moderators: MudBug, Hoot

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby Hoot » Sat May 11, 2019 9:50 pm

michtech wrote:Thank you for the welcome! I am reading a lot and learning as much as possible. I am having a problem finding the load data area and could find some help to get there.

Welcome Aboard OM!

There are now two versions of load data. Load data for the original AR platform 450b and load data for the more recent bolt action and single shot 450b's.
There is no specific load data section. Many recipes are available but they are embedded in posts, mainly in the Reloading for the 450b sub-forum, though not limited to there. Its easier to elicit opinions about load data by asking in the Reloading for the 450b sub-forum. It helps to state which kind of platform you are using and what particular bullet(s) you are interested in loading up. There are many bullets to choose from in this caliber.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Vault 11 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Thanks for the forum. I just purchased my first 450B and I'm going to start a thread so people can see the good and bad of Bushmaster/Remington quality in 2019. I appreciate your knowledge and advice. Perhaps after some time on the forum I can help some noobs out too. Looking forward to discussions...
Vault 11

Postby Jorgescar69 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum and an upper in 450 bushmaster. Midway Stoner.
Jorgescar69

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 am

Jorgescar69 wrote:Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum and an upper in 450 bushmaster. Midway Stoner.

Welcome!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby getyourgunsamerica » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:11 am

Thank you Sir from my side and my [url]getyourgunsamerica.com[/url] Team.
getyourgunsamerica

Postby Kiss of Death » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:06 am

Hello-
Just picked up an AR in 450 Bushmaster (BCA upper). My primary use will be for whitetail deer hunting, I just relocated hunting location from rifle zone to shotgun zone (includes straight wall) here in MI. I intend to reload , have been looking through that sub forum for a good bullet / recipe combination for deer. I have yet to shoot this rifle as I am recovering from shoulder surgery (non shooting side) but the guy who built it gave me a target with a pretty impressive 10 shot group. Can't wait to get rolling! In the meantime I'm researching scopes...
Kiss of Death

Postby Rank Stranger » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 am

Been lurking all year and got bit by the 450BM bug. Currently live along lake shore line of Ohio west of Cleveland. Been researching to purchase a bolt gun from Ruger and Mossberg until I found a Ruger GSR on sale at a great price and couldn't put it down. Put a couple boxes thru with iron sight until I purchased a leupold 1.5-4x IER scope on it and shoots great and the recoil is mild IMO compared to a shotgun. So much fun shooting that ringing the steel on them campers next door that tresspasses all the time is fun! LOL
Rank Stranger

Postby Saltner » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:02 am

Greetings to all members from Italy,
Six months ago I fell in love with this caliber and after reading a lot on the web I ordered a Ruger American Rifle GO WILD Camo.
In Italy it didn't exist and there is only the Ranch version, through a friend who works from the Italian Ruger importer, I did import this model only for me.
I saw that from you it costs about 500 dollars, unfortunately Italy cost me 890 dollars due to the import,
has now arrived and has been tested at the National Test Bench.
I purchased a Vortex scope Diamondback Tactical 6-24X50 EBR-2C FFP (MRAD).
Next week I will go to the armory and begin the first tests with the Hornady FTX 200-250 and XPT 300.
I have gunpowder N110, W296, B & P03, Norma 200-201 and N133, I start with the two best powders the W296 and the B & P03 which is an excellent Italian Ball Powder.
Saltner

Postby Redtail » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:18 am

Howdy all. Longtime enthusiast and collector , just did my first big bore build.
Looking to learn the finer points of .450 and and have a laugh when possible.
RT
Redtail

Postby Huuktonshooting » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Joined in March 2019.

Been reloading about 6 years, 223/556, 300BO , 30-06, 45acp, 45colt, 460s&w. Love the fine tuning ability when reloading.

Built my first 450 BM
18 inch spiral fluted BCA barrel.
Sanders Armory right side charging upper and BCG.
MFT stock
PSA Nickel Boron 2 stage trigger kit.
JP light trigger Springs
Silencero 5/8x 32. Muzzle break QD
Silencerco Hybrid suppressor
Vortex crossfire II. 2-7
Huuktonshooting

PreviousNext

Return to 450B Children