Hello New Members

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Hello New Members

Postby MasterBlaster45 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:05 pm

Thank you so much,I love all the knowledge available here and everyone is very polite, hope to show more posts in the future, Thanks again!!
MasterBlaster45

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:39 pm

Welcome to our electronic campfire. Pull up a Stump.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby MasterBlaster45 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Thank you so much,there is alot of knowledge available here,and people are not rude and that matters,Thanks again!!
MasterBlaster45

Postby newuser » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:08 am

New here to this forum, just recently joined. I had bought a bca 16" to use for hunting. After the fact I found this forum, now wondering what I got myself into? :D I just recently mounted the scope on it. strike eagle 1-6. Figure that should be more than enough for < 200 yards. Hopefully this weekend, weather permitting I can zero it. Now I'm wondering what kind of problems I will potentially have.
newuser

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:25 am

newuser wrote:New here to this forum, just recently joined. I had bought a bca 16" to use for hunting. After the fact I found this forum, now wondering what I got myself into? :D I just recently mounted the scope on it. strike eagle 1-6. Figure that should be more than enough for < 200 yards. Hopefully this weekend, weather permitting I can zero it. Now I'm wondering what kind of problems I will potentially have.

Welcome.

Run her wet wet to break in be my suggestion. Most common problem I can recall is some mags feed better that others. Hornady factory seems to be the most accurate.

I always thought this forum cost me the most $$$ but that's been superseded by the Cross Bow Nation form by a wide margin last few years :shock:
Al in Mi

Postby newuser » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:41 am

I picked up one magazine from BCA with the upper. And I have Hornady Black, that I plan to use with it.
Already went through it and gave it a good cleaning after I first got it and oiled it up as it was dry when I got it.
It all comes down to a little range time to zero it now.
newuser

Return to AR15 Style Rifles