Primers, Primers, Primers, tons of them

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Primers, Primers, Primers, tons of them

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 pm

GunBroker.com do a search for "small rifle primers".. I notice there are more on the market now and they are getting cheaper, even one 5000pcs case is currently being bid for $105, but generally for $250, down from about $400.. We can squawk about the price or buy some and start reloading and soon they will get cheaper. @ less than a nickel apiece..well..we waste more scratching ourselves. Sure they are expensive, compared to where they were, and I used to buy gas for $.25/gal but I haven't quit driving yet and it grinds me too, to get gouged..But the good news is, they are starting to enter the market in mass and that will drive the price down and we are seeing it now.. In the mean time don't stop shooting, buy some affordable, expensive primers and get going..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Return to Reloading for the 450b